Welcome to the neighborhood, Homeplace at Midway is a unique living experience designed around the idea of creating an experience of home.
Welcome to Kentucky’s first Green House® Residence.
Meaningful experiences happen here.
As a Green House® home, the design of The Homeplace at Midway captures the essence of a real home, concentrating on architecture, layouts and décor that burgeon with familiarity and comfort. The Homeplace consists of four, cozy cottages centered around lush, green gardens and beautiful landscaping and pathways. Each cottage hosts 10-12 residents, allowing for flexibility while maintaining the warmth of small gatherings. Every resident enjoys the privacy of his or her own bedroom and private bath, but other areas of the cottage are shared — just like a real home. The living room and hearth, dining room and kitchen create the heart at the center of each cottage where residents and staff can gather for freshly prepared, family-style meals or enjoy each other’s company at their leisure.
The close-knit, intimate settings designed within cottage-style living allow for personalized care, meaningful interactions between residents and staff and a dignified lifestyle for the entire community.
Discover the Green House® Difference
- Older adults living in the homes have a better quality of life, better emotional health, and lower bed rest requirements than traditional nursing homes.
- Significantly lower staff turnover.
- 4x more daily interaction time between residents and staff members.
- Higher satisfaction rate among residents and families than traditional nursing homes.
- Fewer resident falls, fewer hospitalizations and a reduced use of psychotropic drugs.