Request More Information Today
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Green House® Residence?
- A Green House® Residence is an innovatively designed care facility that emphasizes features, such as architecture and atmosphere, that make a residence feel just like a real home.
What levels of care are offered at The Homeplace?
- The Homeplace at Midway offers Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing Care within our small community.
How many residents can The Homeplace accommodate?
- Each of our four cottages can house 10-12 residents, averaging approximately 45 residents living at The Homeplace at a given time.
What is included in each residence?
- Each residence includes a private bedroom and bathroom.
- Memory Care and Skilled Nursing rooms include individualized locking medicine closest.
- Skilled Nursing rooms include a specialized lift to help residents from their bed to the bathroom.
- The kitchen, living room and dining areas are shared among all residents in the 10 to 12-person cottage.
- Outdoor space
What happens if my loved one’s needs change?
- Because The Homeplace at Midway offers Memory Care and Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care as well as Assisted Living, you and your family can enjoy the peace of mind that come from knowing your loved one can age-in-place, assured their needs can be met at our community.
Who manages The Homeplace at Midway?
- The Homeplace is managed by Christian Care Communities, Kentucky’s largest faith-inspired, non-profit provider of senior living, services and long-term care for older adults. Christian Care Communities offers Independent Living, Short- and Long-term Skilled Nursing Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Short-term Rehabilitation and Adult Day Care through its network of communities located throughout the state of Kentucky.
What is The Homeplace at Midway’s mission?
- The Homeplace at Midway shares Christian Care's mission of enhancing the journey of life for older adults. We envision a society that values and serves people of all ages.
- The Homeplace holds Christian Care Communities’ values dear:
- Work with compassion for older adults and their families
- Embrace aging as a valued part of life
- Care for the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being of those we serve and those who serve with us
- Always seek ways to improve and grow
- Respect the dignity of each person
- Exemplify integrity, excellence and accountability
Does The Homeplace at Midway have any religious affiliation?
- As a Christian Care Community, The Homeplace is affiliated with the Disciples of Christ and the Christian Church, continuing as one of its oldest outreach ministries. We are blessed by the donations from organizations and individuals within the Christian Church as well as from those outside of the religious who wish to help further our important work.