Assisted Living at The Homeplace at Midway
Dignified, Active Living
If maintaining a home while living a desirable lifestyle has become a challenge, our Assisted Living program is the perfect solution, combining just the right amount of support for each resident with the dignity of leading a healthy, active life. Our Assisted Living residents enjoy life as it should be lived – worry-free! Residents can enjoy all of the services and amenities The Homeplace has to offer, including its close proximity to Midway University where they can enroll in continuing education classes.
Assisted Living Services Include:
- The Best Friends™ Approach for personalized care and meaningful activities
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with walking, bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.
- Escorts to dining, programming and more
- Gentle reminders
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Three delicious meals a day, all freshly prepared in the cottage's main kitchen and served family-style
- Made-to-order breakfasts
- Flexible schedules that meet residents’ preferences
Assisted Living Amenities Include:
- Beautiful environment with lush vistas and surroundings
- Access to continuing education classes and other programs at nearby Midway University
- Exterior walking paths with rest areas and exercise stations
- Raised gardens
- Open space
- Screened porches and outdoor space
At The Homeplace, our activities, programs and social events are tailored to our residents’ personal tastes and interests. If a resident loves to bake, we’ll create a special baking program or host a pie contest. If a group of residents love the theatre, we’ll schedule an outing to see a nearby play. We also understand the value of an active lifestyle and ensure plenty of opportunities for physical and mental exercise. The possibilities for engagement, entertainment and growth are endless, and there are always friends close by to share the fun!
A Continuum of Care
Our Assisted Living residents and their families take comfort in knowing that the appropriate level of care is available, even if their needs change over time. Should cognitive impairments develop, our Memory Care cottage can assist with the specific care needs related to such challenges. For other changes in health, clinical and personal care assistance is provided in our two Skilled Nursing Care cottages. In addition to short-term rehabilitation therapies and spa facilities, we provide long-term nursing care for residents with advanced care requirements. Our residents experience peace of mind knowing that they can receive comprehensive care from the comfort of their own home.